You Might Also Be Interested In...
The Strand is more than just a busy London thoroughfare. Running parallel the Thames and connecting Westminster to the City, it has been a focus for political and financial power for centuries. Somerset House, a few minutes’ walk from the hotel, is just one of the noblemen’s residences that once lined the street.
With Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs throughout, The Strand Palace Hotel would now be unrecognisable to guests from the Edwardian era. But links with the past still remain: a few Art Deco touches are visible inside and outside the building; guests from the war years still return to relive their memories. Outside, The Strand remains a buzzing focal point of West End life, just as it was in 1909.
Make London your own at the Strand Palace Hotel. Situated in the heart of the West End, easily accessible from the City, Docklands and Trafalgar Square, they offer an unbeatable location among London hotels. Surrounded by iconic architectural and cultural landmarks, this historic hotel is the perfect address for leisure guests.
For corporate travellers, their proximity to the City, London’s financial centre, and a host of prestigious international and national companies makes them the premier destination for convenience and time saving. Come and discover affordable accommodation and impeccable service in a vibrant central London setting.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.