Expired Vouchers for printed.com (...try 'em!)
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Printed.com is one of the most-respected online printing sites in the UK today, providing customers with top-quality printing services that go beyond their expectations. It’s no wonder Printed.com has won several industry awards that helped put them first in the minds of potential clients.
These awards include 2 out of the 3 categories it was nominated in during the Retail Systems Awards of 2013 and an award of commendation in the Internet Business Awards which celebrate sites that offer the best online experiences for business customers. Also in 2013, celebrating the best of British business, the National Business Awards nominated Printed.com as Best Digital Business of the year.
4 Key Reasons Why You Should Prefer Printed.Com
1) A strong commitment to making customers happy: If you’re unsatisfied with the order, Printed.com will reprint it immediately or offer you a full refund.
2) Quick-response customer service group: Printed.com’s UK-based customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. They respond fast to any email or phone issues or concerns you might have and resolve any print-job related problems within 24 hours.
3) You earn points for every pound you spend on Printed.com. These points in turn may be used to purchase any of the office stationery or graphics and images and fun items they have for sale.
4) You get the highest quality of digital printing because Printed.com invests heavily on its modern, most-advanced printing technology and equipment in their plant.
Since the start of their business operations, Printed.com has adopted the working philosophy that great, creative designs and premium quality printing should be made available to every customer. So, whether you want to make use of your own artworks, or select any of the company’s varied range of options, they will make sure that the final results of the print job is of top-notch quality.
Moreover, in order to allow its site to facilitate faster transactions and make it easier to use, Printed.com continues to innovate and think of ways and means for hassle-free, online ordering. New features and products are constantly being worked on and introduced to sustain customer support.
Printed.Com’s Product Range
The company has an extensive portfolio of leaflets and flyers, posters, business cards, stickers, post cards, labels, multi-fold leaflets, greeting cards and just about anything that requires top-quality printing.
It also has in its stock varied types of paper and printing materials which include an environment-friendly Eco–banner, that is 100% recyclable polyethelyne material, Magnetic printing material, Kraft and Polyester material, used specifically for long-life labeling with a coating that makes it tear-resistant, waterproof and durable. This is ideal for beverage and food packaging labels.
Get the Latest Updates!
For the latest news from Printed.com, read their PRESS RELEASE page.
If what you want is inspiration for your next DIY project, or a guide to different types of paper and how to use patterns in your work, then you can read all about these and more on their BLOG.
How to Order
Printed.com has made ordering online fast and easy. From a set of product selections you will only need to push a button for the type of product you need (poster? Leaflet? etc.) From there, you upload your artwork or design, submit your order, specifications and quantities and the order will be processed for you.
When you checkout your order, make sure to put in the Printed.com coupon code that you find here for discounts to your final order price.
The people over at Printed.com know about the anxiety of waiting for your orders to arrive. That’s why they have given a variety of delivery options that you can choose from when ordering.
If you choose Standard delivery, your orders will be posted to you via Royal Mail. You can expect 2-3 working days before your order arrives.
You also have the option to choose courier delivery for a more flexible schedule of delivery that can take only up to 2 working days. The cost of the delivery will vary depending on the type of service that you would like.
Express courier will deliver your order to you before 12:00 pm the next day as long as you place your order before 10:00 am.
There are also different rates for deliveries to the Highlands, Channel Islands and international destinations.
Read more about the DELIVERY OPTIONS here.
Printed.com will not accept returns and refunds on the printed orders except if the order standards are not acceptable or if the specified order was not followed. Email Printed.com within 3 days of the receipt of your order at [email protected] to inform them about this. You may be required to show them a photo or return a sample.
For more information about RETURNS AND REFUNDS, please read their terms and conditions.
Sample Printed.Com Vouchers
- Get up to £10 off your purchase when you use Printed.com coupon code!
- Are you a new customer? Get £5 off with a Printed.com coupon code!
- Use Printed.com voucher and spend only £15 for up to 1500 stickers!
- Get £10 off on side winder banner stands with a Printed.com voucher!
Remember to use your Printed.com coupon code and voucher when you go to the checkout section during ordering online. You will need to ‘Apply’ the promotion code to your purchase in order to get the discount. The discount will no longer be applicable when you have already paid for the order.
Keep watching Voucher Badger for more vouchers and coupons for Printed.com!
Printed.com is Green
One of the more intangible values you get out of having your print requirements from Printed.com is that it is a company concerned with our community. It is “green.”
What it means is that it is committed to being a prime mover in the printing industry in minimising the impact of its operations and business activities on the environment. It does so through the prevention of pollution, the adoption of good environment management practices and minimising of waste. All of these undergo audit by leading global organisations.
Sign up HERE to get a free eBook that contains marketing tips that give a high impact result without busting your budget.
If you’re not sure about what to do for your artwork printing such as formatting, then have a look at their TUTORIAL VIDEOS for help!
How to Contact Printed.Com
2 Arcot Court, Nelson Road
NE23 1BB, United Kingdom
Customer service: [email protected]
Accounts: [email protected]
Customer Service: 0800 840 1430
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm
Accounts: 01670 706 895
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Sales: 0800 840 1431
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.