You Might Also Be Interested In...
The Napapijri journey starts in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, the Monte Bianco, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags introduced a new sensibility to outdoor apparel, combining innovative materials with close attention to style. Napapijri is a variation of the Finnish word for the Arctic Circle and the logo, half positive and half negative, expresses the North and South Poles in graphic form. The Norwegian flag is closely linked to the brand's DNA, representing Europe’s northernmost country, the birthplace of some of the great explorers of the 20th century as well as a land of extreme conditions and magnificent landscapes.
Napapijri specialised in stylish outdoor wear that doesn't compromise on durability. With an emphasis on bright colours and summer beach wear, Napapijri clothing encourages the wearer to express their adventurous and dynamic sides. They have created a vibrant range of shirts, trousers, tops and shorts for men and women who love to get out and be seen. There are no dull designs, just fashionably presented casual wear which combines the best of Scandinavian and Italian clothes culture.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.