You Might Also Be Interested In...
La Perla was founded by artisan Ada Masotti in Bologna, Italy in 1954. It gets its name from its earliest pieces—which were presented like jewels in velvet-lined cases. Taking cues from modern trends, La Perla undergarments were some of the first to make a bold impression in striking colors and patterns. In the decades since, La Perla has expanded its line from simple bras and panties to swimwear, lingerie, and shapewear. Found in fashionable boutiques across the globe, La Perla lingerie carries with it Masotti’s dedication to well-tailored underwear while creating new styles and shapes that fuse innovation with tradition.
La Perla lingerie is known for its corsetry and detailing. The founder is true to its word to never compromise on quality and innovation. La Perla’s notable technique and materials include frastaglio appliqué technique, Leavers lace and embroidered tulle. In 1985, the company extended its production to men's underwear and beachwear. La Perla held the first menswear catwalk show at Pitti Uomo in Florence, presenting the new concept men's loungewear and Beachwear collection. They also produces accessories lines and parfum. They been selling shoes and bags collection since Spring/Summer 2016.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.