You Might Also Be Interested In...
Browns is a fashion boutique based in London, England. It was founded by Joan Burstein and husband Sidney in 1970 and its flagship store is on London's South Molton Street. In 2015, Browns was acquired by London online fashion company Farfetch to develop and test new retail and omni-channel strategies.
They are the first to introduce brands such as Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein to the UK, the wonderful Mrs. B also discovered home grown talents like Alexander McQueen and John Galliano, championing them in a way that no one else could and flying the flag for fashions new spirit of individuality. Now led by CEO, Holli Rogers, the search for creativity, innovation and originality continues to define the Browns spirit.
Shop the latest pieces from the new season’s most covetable collections. Browns got you covered in any season outfits. There’s a dress for every occasion- your only problem is going to be choosing just one.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.