Expired Vouchers for ASOS (...try 'em!)
You Might Also Be Interested In...
If you are looking for the latest fashion online, then you don’t have to look further than ASOS.
ASOS is the biggest online independent fashion retailer in the United Kingdom. With fashion that is mostly geared toward young adults, they cater to both men and women’s fashion with a mix of over 65,000 products from other brands. If you’re curious about how many brands ASOS carries, they have over 850 different brands including their own!
There is a wide variety of trends for both men and women to choose from. Whether you are looking for fun and quirky looks or you want to make a good impression on your boss, you can find what you need in ASOS.
ASOS was first launched in 2000 and has grown into the online fashion giant that it is today. From clothing, shoes and accessories, you can find them on the ASOS!
Get the Latest Updates!
Visit ASOS at http://www.asos.com/ for any sales or promos when shopping.
You may also choose to follow their social media sites which are all listed on their website.
For the latest looks, you can have a look at the ASOS MAGAZINE for ideas on what to wear and on the newest trends that you can find in the store.
How to Order
Ordering at ASOS is as easy as 1-2-3. Read the steps below to give you a quick guide on what to expect when ordering at ASOS online.
- Look through the different items on the website. To make things easier, the website has specified an area for Men and Women. Just hover on the menu and see the different categories that you can choose from. You may also choose to use the search function at the top of the page to make it easier for you to find the item that you want.
- When you see the results, just click on the thumbnail for the item that you want and you will be taken to the product details page.
- You have a variety of options before purchasing the item. Make sure that you indicate the colour and the size that you want. There is an accompanying size guide on every product detail page that you open. Make sure that you use it so you can get the appropriate size for you. There is also an option for you to ‘Buy the Look’ if you like the photo for the item sample. Click on ‘Add to Bag’.
- Hover over to you Bag on the upper right of the screen and it will dropdown to show you the items that you’ve placed in your bag. Select ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to checkout.
- You will be asked to log into your account if you have one, and if not, you will be able to create an account in the process of the checkout. Just click on ‘Continue’ if you don’t have an account.
- Fill in the details about you, Billing, Delivery and Payment.
- Make sure that you use your ASOS voucher or coupon code at the ‘Confirm and Pay’ option of your checkout. Just type the code in the ‘Promo Code’ or ‘Student Code’ box and the discount should be applied to the item.
All in all, you just need to follow the procedure for purchasing the ASOS items. Make sure that you keep a copy of your confirmation so that you have something to reference to at a later time.
Delivery / Shipping Policies
ASOS has a variety of delivery methods available. For orders in the UK, which are over £15, shipping will be free. Standard shipping will take 4 days to be delivered to you. If your order will not reach the £15 mark, then you will be charged £3 for standard delivery.
ASOS also has next day delivery services as well as Collect+ services.
You can read more about the DELIVERY services here.
ASOS delivers internationally too! In fact, they offer Free Delivery for international orders over a specified amount, depending on the country where the order will be delivered. Click here for more information on FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY.
If you are from the UK and you want to return an item purchased from ASOS, you can return the item for FREE if it is within 28 days of receipt. You may also choose to exchange your items just as long as you follow the guidelines stated on the UK RETURNS POLICY.
On the other hand, rules are different for international returns. ASOS will not allow exchange of items; however, they will allow a refund provided that the item is returned within 28 days of receipt. Moreover, shipping for returns will be shouldered by the client. Please read more about the INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY.
Sample ASOS Vouchers
- Get FREE DELIVERY deals when you use your ASOS coupon codes!
- Get up to 70% off on a range of styles when you shop using ASOS vouchers
- Do you want to shop for seasonal styles? Get 25% off with ASOS discount vouchers!
Here at Voucher Badger we make sure that we have the latest vouchers and coupons from ASOS. So keep coming back for more every time you shop!
Here are other stores you might be interested in!
For the busy person, you might want to shop at ASOS using your mobile. You may also browse the ASOS magazines for the latest styles and trends.
Click here for more information on ASOS MOBILE.
Do you need inspiration when you are looking for something to wear? Perhaps you are also someone who needs a stylist!
Read about your body type and how to rock your style at ASOS’ PERSONAL STYLISTS page!
Get the latest trends and fashion news from around the world from FASHION FINDER.
Find unique and vintage pieces from BOUTIQUES all over the world, and you don’t even need to get up from your seat!
How to Contact ASOS
Contact ASOS through their CONTACT FORM.
You can also look at their HELP section if you have any questions.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.